• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS] Crown Tundra DLC PBS info

Phye

The Eternal Night :.
Years
  • I finished working on some PBS for the new Galarian Forms in Crown Tundra+The New legendaries! Thought I may share with you guys what I have!

New Pokémon:.
    Spoiler:
    Pokemon Forms:.
    Spoiler:
    New Abilities:.
    Spoiler:

New Moves:.
    Spoiler:

These are only PBS info. Scripting the abilities/moves has to done by yourselves :D Most of the new moves are just copies of existing ones which I already fixed (like Freezing Glare is Ice Beam and Thunderous Kick is liquidation with 100% def drop.). Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I hope it'll be fine if I add this. This should be most of the missing stuff:
    Some small PBS changes:
    Spoiler:
    Eerie Spell:
    Spoiler:

Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Still missing:
    - Thunder Cage's on hit and end of turn messages

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Could please tell me where is "def pbCanConsumeBerry?(item,alwaysCheckGluttony=true)"?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Could please tell me where is "def pbCanConsumeBerry?(item,alwaysCheckGluttony=true)"?
    Thanks
    You can either find it by pressing Ctrl+Shift+F to search the entire code for it or alternatively in the script section "Battler_AbilityAndItem" around line 150. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    There is"def pbCanConsumeBerry?(_item,alwaysCheckGluttony=true)"instead of"def pbCanConsumeBerry?(item,alwaysCheckGluttony=true)"in my scripts.
    That is why I fall to find it.
    Anyway thank you.

Phye

The Eternal Night :.
    Years
  • For the Thunder Cage message just search for "msg = _INTL("{1} was wrapped by {2}!",target.pbThis,user.pbThis(true))" And add this under it:
    Code:
    elsif isConst?(@id,PBMoves,:THUNDERCAGE)
          msg = _INTL("{1} trapped {2}!",user.pbThis,target.pbThis(true))
    Can be found in "move effects 080-0FF". You'll find all the other trapping moves there as well :D Make sure its above 'end'.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Just wanted to say that I think some of the flags are wrong for these moves. Fiery Wrath doesn't have a chance to flinch I don't think, and apparently the galarian bird moves are supposed to go through Protect?

Back