• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Electrux Version 3.33+

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Download https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q78lfcfrs7p9w/Current_Electrux_Build
    Hey guys, I made a Completed Pokemon game called "pokemon electrux"
    I've worked on it for over two years balancing it and spell checking it (dyslexia is fun)
    Changeling is a solid 4/5 hard but not unfair.

Plot i guess: Evil Team Amenthis is awakening an ancient Pokemon to claim what is rightfully there's: There future that was robbed from them.
    Your Pal's Alex and Rhyan embark on an epic adventure to grow up and learn about the world around them.
    Will you be strong enough to face the challenges that await you?
    What dose it mean to be strong?
    What dose it mean to be the hero of your story?

Features include
    -pokemon from gen 1-6
    -Double battle, including partner team up
    -Animated battle sprites
    -Smart AI (later on)
    -Shadow Pokemon that you have to purify
    -Rubber band exp so you are never severely under leveled
    -Mega Pokemon, Including some unofficial one's
    -Late game: Not being able to switch Pokemon upon your opponents Pokemon being knocked out
    -Engaging story line about belonging and being happy with one's self???

lGt2wAh.jpg

WoYNHem

vht53UK

jW8kW2q

[https://youtu.be/nQuQcJfJgMM?list=PL3VTozbqtUFAP6hJ4AeBE0B5pW7wLaJew/YOUTUBE]

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q78lfcfrs7p9w/Current_Electrux_Build

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • I was interested and looked for a playthrough on youtube, found none, so I am downloading this on Faith, because it sounds awesome and if I like it (and it seems awesome already) I will get back to you and offer to do a playthrough of it if you'd let me.

Years
  • I hate to be that guy, but I find this a bit too bare bones music wise and too many spelling and grammar errors. I'm sure you will continue to get better. I will continue to play the game, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I was playing the game and I got stuck at the research centre F2. I try to enter the code and the game crashes. I try to go one floor down and I reach the player's house.
    Added to this problem, I have found some other problems as well.
    1. Coming north out of Berg Town directly brings you to Artica Town.The Regaia Jungle is not there. GOing south from Artica Town works fine.
    2. Trading Female ledyba in Areo Town crashes the game.
    3. The gym leader in desert oasis (4th gym) can be battled as many times as wanted.
    4. Stealth rock shows error.
    5. The Game Corner Prize house when entered makes the player enter the game corner itself. I cant receive prizes from coins.
    Also in some routes there are loopholes to cross to other route easily.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    How purify Shadow Pokes?

Once you catch a shadow pokemon, their heart start opening up. This can be seen in pokemon summary. Once fully opened, the stone beside the pokemon centers can purify the pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Giving this a try. Just got my first badge. So far it isn't a bad game, although maps seem a little bit empty. Having fun, nonetheless. I will continue playing

Back