• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Can We Implement (some) Pokemon, Let's Go Mechanics?

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
  • So considering my fail about a week ago to post this topic in the exact wrong place, I'd figure I'd try my hand at asking this question again.

Can it be possible to, and would anyone want to collab to make Pokemon, Let's Go mechanics available for Pokemon Essentials? I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of having every Pokemon's competitive viability now lie solely in their base stats and movepool, not just in focusing on just one stat (although Smogon still seems to be on-board with this notion on Pokemon Showdown).

What I would want to implement:
    - Awakening Values (and possible determinable limits for certain groups of Pokemon or individual species to avoid Fakemon and certain legendaries becoming too broken for any story-based battles or other such competitive viability)
    - Species and Stat Candies of (all three varieties)
    - New Stat Calculations to reflect the addition of AVs

...and more in the future, potentially. Willing to work with anyone gifted enough to figure out how to script something of this magnitude and figure out with anyone how this would work out.

Cheers, and happy scripting!

Back