• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting me friends 😁

ZcepTile-X

ScepTile User
Years
  • Greetings friends
    I am Furqon from Indonesia
    I actually joined for a long time but only now have I introduced myself
    Please help me in the future 😁

And btw i need to ask something why i can't find any Pokemon Ruby v1.1 rom anymore in the internet

And one more please, can someone help me find Pokemon Light Platinum GBA hackrom that fixed and patched?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome! You should've said Hi sooner! Though, sometimes this place seems intimidating, probably!

I can't speak much for the ROM questions, but I'm sure a mod could answer those. :>

Last edited:

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi, Zceptile!
    Its alright if you haven't introduced yourself yet, as Green said, This place can be intimidating. But at least you did it!

Oh, and for the ROMs, you can PM me and i'll give you a link because its not allowed to post a link to rom files.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Furqon! Welcome to PC! :)

If you have any questions about ROM Hacking, the best thing to do is check the Fan Games forum. Or, like Miggiz said, reach out to him! Glad you decided to finally make a introduction thread. Do you have a favorite Pokemon generation?

Back