• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Eon Help

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2020
    Does anyone want to help me make a rom hack, I can do the maps and encounter tables but that's about it need help with:
    trainers
    map connections and warps
    scripts
    sprites
    story (I have most of it down, can tell you for inspiration.)
    trade and gift NPC's
    Cut scenes
    Static pokemon
    Title screen
    credits
    New pokemon
    new mechanics (megas and z moves)
    Please I really want to do this.

If you're willing to help ask about specifics. I want the edited rom to be sent to me, only one person can edit at a time.

Have some cool character models here boy and girl.

Attachments

• Henry POkem0on.png
      Henry POkem0on.png
      4.9 KB · Views: 18
    • reagan pokemon .png
      reagan pokemon .png
      4.8 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Honestly, you're a lot better off trying to learn some of this stuff yourself. There are lots of tutorials and resources on this site that can help you get started. Take it one step at a time, making a good rom hack takes a lot of time and patience. You honestly wouldn't be able to get a team together unless you've already established something worthwhile that would make people want to help.

Also, sharing roms is against this site's rules, so this thread is definitely going to be taken down soon. Just so you know, if you want to share your rom hack with people, you need to make an IPS or a UPS patch of it, and post that instead. If you don't know how, there are tutorials for that as well. A quick Google search will show you.

Back