• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] (Request) How To Import New Trainer Sprites?

Years
  • Hello everyone, I registered in a little time looking for resources for my HackRom, I can say that I found, but I still have some doubts,
    the first is that I would like to know how to import new trainer sprites in my rom.
    I hope someone can help me.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • You can use NSE in order to insert 64x64 trainer sprites and overworld sprites. For emerald methods are a bit more complex

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I registered in a little time looking for resources for my HackRom, I can say that I found, but I still have some doubts,
    the first is that I would like to know how to import new trainer sprites in my rom.
    I hope someone can help me.

There are tutorials around the forum but this is the best tutorial I found on youtube.

Using NSE 2.X, the method he used is the method I also use. FireRed or Emerald.

Back