• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] LF Sport Ball Eevee, Moon Ball Mimikyu & Fast Ball Morpeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LF:
    -Eevee in a Sport Ball
    -Mimikyu in a Moon Ball
    -Morpeko in a Fast Ball

FT:
    Anything on my trade sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qNrvkwiYZKqZio6ARcF2i8Sa8/edit#gid=1639781254 (or click the link in my signature). I have bred the max possible egg moves onto everything (except for a handful that already had them), so depending on the mon they will have either 1, 2, 3, 4 egg moves or none at all. Mons on my trade sheet with a red background behind their name and the rest blank are mons I'm missing. Mons with just a red background behind the ball they are in are just not in a special ball yet.

Willing to trade 2:1 for these.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just one? I went ahead and bred the Moon Ball one; got a HA moon ball Absol standing by now.

Also yes, I've been searching for a moon ball mimikyu and sport ball eevee for several months now. The fast ball Morpeko is a bit more recent, but been searching for a while for that as well.

I don't know your exact time zone but I know the US is a 6-9 hours difference from me (I'm on GMT +1). We are probably best off trading on sunday if possible. Saturday might also work, but I do work saturdays. But with the time difference it might still be possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back