• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Making an Electric Type Stealth Rock Move

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Hello,

Apologies if this isn't in the right thread/section. I have no experience coding so I wanted to ask for help in creating an Electric type Stealth Rock move called "Hairbolts," a move I plan to give to Pachirisu. Mechanically, it would function exactly the same as stealth rock, except it's Electric type so it'd account for Electric type effectiveness. That's really it!

Appreciate any assistance with this, thanks. Using Essentials v. 19.1.

NoNoNever

Creator from Pokemon Illuison, Pokemon Arcadia, Po
    Years
  • Press ctrl + shift + f search for stealth rock, copy the codes create a new line and copy the stealth rock code,

in pbs copy stealhrock, paste it, change the id, the type, the name, and the description

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello,

Apologies if this isn't in the right thread/section. I have no experience coding so I wanted to ask for help in creating an Electric type Stealth Rock move called "Hairbolts," a move I plan to give to Pachirisu. Mechanically, it would function exactly the same as stealth rock, except it's Electric type so it'd account for Electric type effectiveness. That's really it!

Appreciate any assistance with this, thanks. Using Essentials v. 19.1.

Here is a more detailed answer: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=446546

Back