• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Help with scripting a custom move

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Hi there, thanks for reading.

I'm currently trying to make 2 custom moves for pokemon Reborn but I am not that good with coding so I have some troubles making them work.

Holy Sun
    - Fire version of Aqua Ring, can only be activated during sunny day, the effect ends when the sun goes away or weather changes. When harsh sunlight is on the field, increases hp regen to 1/8 per turn and clear statuses every turn.

Meteor Shower
    - Multi hit move, +1 priority during harsh sunlight. This move puts stealth rock on the field when used.

I tried scripting these moves base on the codes that are in the files already but it doesn't seem to work out so I appreciate any help.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi there, thanks for reading.

I'm currently trying to make 2 custom moves for pokemon Reborn but I am not that good with coding so I have some troubles making them work.

Holy Sun
    - Fire version of Aqua Ring, can only be activated during sunny day, the effect ends when the sun goes away or weather changes. When harsh sunlight is on the field, increases hp regen to 1/8 per turn and clear statuses every turn.

Meteor Shower
    - Multi hit move, +1 priority during harsh sunlight. This move puts stealth rock on the field when used.

I tried scripting these moves base on the codes that are in the files already but it doesn't seem to work out so I appreciate any help.

Can you post the codes for these moves?
    What do you mean "it doesn't seem to work out"? What happens? What do you do, what results do you expect, what do you get?
    Maybe this link could help you: https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Defining_a_move Maybe you've forgotten one of those steps.

Back