• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Dark Version [RMXP]

Ruaaa

Back after 10 years.
Years
  • Hi there, my name is Rua and I have been working on Pokémon Dark solo for the last year. I aim to release a demo on the 17th December.

The main thread for the game can be found here:

https://reliccastle.com/threads/4578/

Pokémon Dark is a fangame set in Ireland, and will have a close tie to Irish Mythology and Folklore. I am taking a very relaxed approach to the development of this game, if you have a few minutes or a few hours of your time you can set aside for this project it would be much appreciated!

Currently the game does not feature any fakémon, but this is something that will be added in an update.

Any time you spend will help this project move along faster.

https://discord.gg/5YQFrhcyyQ

With that in mind we are currently looking for:

Sprite Artist

Sprite work to cover Gen 4 Style Overworlds, Front and Back Sprites.
    Tilesets
    Let me know if you can do one or all of these things!

Animated Sprite Artist

Give the games sprites some life!

Sugimori Style Artist

For promotional material of any new features, fakémon and story arcs.

Concept Designer

Got ideas you want to share? Passionate about Irish History and Mythology?

Mapper/Eventer

Good at creating Pokémon maps and weaving in environmental lore? We need you!

Composer/Sound Mixer

Develop HGSS sounding songs with an Irish twist.
    Balance ingame Audio Levels

Testers

Got an eye for detail? Apply if interested in testing the limits of the game!

If you are interested in any of these send me a message on this forum or on Discord: Rua#2787

Ruaaa

Back after 10 years.
    Years
  • Hi guys - currently we are still looking for sprite artists! Please get in contact if you are interested in helping. With that in mind - here is our new Ledyba line!

Ledyba, Ledian and Ledysage!

Eiras From Ledian evolves into Ledysage at level 37 and learns the unique move Cavalry Order.

"The user absorbs energy and sharply raises its Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed stats on the next turn."

Until the next time!

Back