• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    Hi Friends: I'll be 100% transparent. I know absolutely nothing about pokemon. I came for assistance from those that do. I hope that's OK? I received a Poochyena Mightyena 2006 artbox flip action? Or 3D? Card from auction with multiple different items. This being one of them.
    Why am I having issues finding this particular card for sale on the internet?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Friends: I'll be 100% transparent. I know absolutely nothing about pokemon. I came for assistance from those that do. I hope that's OK? I received a Poochyena Mightyena 2006 artbox flip action? Or 3D? Card from auction with multiple different items. This being one of them.
    Why am I having issues finding this particular card for sale on the internet?
    Hey there and welcome! I hope you don't mind that I scooted your post to TCG! I'll do some research on the card you mentioned too.

Also, yes, it is absolutely okay to join, ask one question, and dip lol.

Anyway, does your card resemble this?
    Spoiler:

Because if so, it's not classified as a "true" Pokémon card, but is a collectible all the same! Pokémon Action Flipz are a series of "lenticular action collectibles" made by Artbox (also responsible for the sticker series of a similar variety) in 1999. What you have is a "Pokémon Advanced Action Flipz", which predominantly covered the 3rd generation of Pokémon. They were originally released in 2003, but did see a 2006 reprint, so the date checks out.

The Poochyena/Mightyena Action Flipz is usually described as "AF04" and from everything I can tell is that these cards don't sell for more than $1 a piece. Though their sister sets, Pokémon Action Flipz Series One & Pokémon Action Flipz (Premier Edition) - which included Special and Rare Action Flipz seem to sell for more. Your best bet if you're looking to make a sale is to have the whole completed collection. Those seem to be going for around $45 - $60.

I hope that helps and best of luck! :)

Back