• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Playanimation command and Attackanimation

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Good Day guys. Does anyone know what specific address must be inserted in the playanimation command?

Code:
playanimation 0x0 0x0 @address
tge first three codes are understood but the last part where you will be inserting offset is something that I don't get... what specific codes or process must be seen on that address? Does it show the process of which animation to play or etcetera?

Also, do you guys know where is the specific offset the attackanimation makes as reference? How, specifically where, does the attackanimation command checks whether the animation to play must be from user-to-target or target-to-user animation..

Also, is there any way (I know there is, I just don't know how) to have a yes-or-no box in Battle Scripting just like in XSE? I knew it's possible because you were actually asked whether to use new Pokêmon or not. If possible, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back