• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit XP PRO Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Features:

Full Experience Tables
    Title Screen
    Rival(s)
    Trainer Editor (add custom trainers) (will start with around 50-100 already set up and ready to go)
    Starters
    Elevator
    Wild encounters (you will be able to easy set what Pokemon are encountered in each zone and through what (grass, water, etc.)
    Bridges
    Multiple Gyms
    Elite 4
    Poke Center
    Poke Mart
    Day Care
    Pokedex
    Debug Mode - allows you to fill your boxes with all pokemon(at any level)/set money to any amount/warp to another location/etc.
    Level Pokemon past lvl 100
    POSSIBLY - Custom control setup feature (allows each individual player to make their own controls ... I have access to this feature already set up, but having problems applying it to the kit)
    And much, much more to come

Sadly I do not have somewhere to upload this to if you would like the beta form of this starter kit email me at [email protected] and I will gladly share it... otherwise please be patient as I come out with the full 1.0 version

Hope you enjoy it :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back