• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Xarxaal

Tinker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Here
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Greetings,

I am new to this community and I just wanted to say hello, I cant help but to mess around with these programs, I had a project at one time but dropped it for about a year or so as I was only doing it as a fan to the game I love so much and all of the fan based games. I have played games created other very talented teams and solo projecteers. I am thinking about picking up my project as there is so much wonderful vibes coming from this forum I had to say hello as I am feeling quite inspired from all of the hard work and general passion for a game genre we have all come to love.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
hello there welcome I hope you enjoy your time with us, you will find lots of things to do here, good luck with your project

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Sup, I play a lot of Fan-Games too and let me tell you I only played 7 so far and I finished only 1 of them so yeah!
Welcome to the community.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Xarxaal! Welcome to the community! It's really nice of you to say those things. :) All of the content creators on this forum work really hard to provide good services, be it art, music, fan games, or conversation! So I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear your praises. Good luck on your project and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Xarxaal

Tinker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Here
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Thank you, And for all for the warm welcomes! ^_^

I am doing well @Jemini How are you?

Back