• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone familiar with RPG Maker XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
  • I just downloaded it, and I need to know how to change it to pokemon from that other game.

Do I have to import everything, and if so how?

Thanks

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    i know it but i ant going through 6 hours of typinh how 2 tell u how 2 do it, my pokemon rip off that i made in RPG Maker 2003 is OK, btw, 2003 is betta then XP. XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • This thread belongs in GD not in ROM Hacking.

// Thread Status: Moved to Game Development \\

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Pokemon takes at least advanced knowledge of how to use events and all the features in the maker. I HIGHLY reccomend you try another type pf rpg besides pokemon as your first... Even I am having trouble and I've used it for almost 10 months. But to answer your question go to the resource manager and import your files into what ever category it needs to be in.. But yeah...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back