• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone considered adding Beta Pokemon to a ROM hack/Fan Game?

Years
  • I personally don't know of any ROMS or fan games that have made that attempt to add in some of the beta pokemon that we are now aware of. I understand that all we really have are some sprites and some minimal information on some of them, but I just feel like it would be something interesting to play around with?

Also if there are ROMS or any fan games that are working to add in any sort of beta pokemon, I would love to know about it!

waw

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Building on this question, has anyone found/made/seen the Beta sprites in HG/SS style? I usually find one or two, I've yet to find a complete collection.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Pokemon Electrum 2 has some. I didn't really care for the game myself and stopped playing before the 1st gym, but not many hacks hold my attention so it could be a solid enough game.

Back