• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF scarlet exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi all 😊

I'm just wondering if anyone is looking for the violet exclusives and can trade for the scarlet ones as I'm just the scarlet exclusives away from completing my dex.

If anyone can help please get in touch and I'll get online to trade asap!

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi, yeah I'd be more than happy to trade you an iron hands if you need one 😊

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2023
    Anyone for a trade of a scyther with metal coat as I need a scizor ..straight swap

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi all 😊

I'm just wondering if anyone is looking for the violet exclusives and can trade for the scarlet ones as I'm just the scarlet exclusives away from completing my dex.

If anyone can help please get in touch and I'll get online to trade asap!

Thanks in advance!

I'm forsure down to trade you some scarlet exclusives I really want a dragapult, iron thorns and and a ceruledge all male if possible

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back