• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness, Darkness is spreading . . .

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    Bullados said:
    It's a real sized card, even being a boxtopper. I have 2 copies of it right now, and it will be legal for MF play next Wednesday, when the set is officially released. Rocket's Persian EX is a standard sized card, as have been all boxtoppers since the EX series began.

But he said it would be normal sized so I can play it . . . that is like saying anything ex card from Unseen Forces will not be able to play.

But anyways besides that point, until they do come out I will take out the 5 (rocket's mewoth and rocket's persian ex). For 2 rocket's Scyther ex, 2 Lannette's Net Search, and 1 Steven's Advice ;)! So how is it looking now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    I might be being a little bit picky here, but there is really no need for 8 electric energy, especially since they can't be moved by Draggy. Considering that you're building this for RS-on, take out the Electrics for 4 Rainbow, 2 DRE, and 2 Scramble, all of which can be moved by Draggy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    What is Draggy? And isn't Rainbow going to be banned soon after worlds? and what is RS-on

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • I think he means the sets from RS and up, AKA 'Ex sets'... ;)
    But I dunno what he means with Draggy, maybe Dragon or Dragonite...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Draggy = Dk Dragonite.
    RS-on is the current Modified format, which includes all EX sets.
    Rainbow has not been reprinted yet, though it probably will be in the next couple of sets...

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    wishirulz said:
    not even its from hiden legends and up that are able to be played

Okay thank you so Double Colorless Energy is legal sense it is from Emerald?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    DCE has not been in ANY set since Base. It is not legal for any Modified format ever created. Sry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    wishirulz said:
    thats the unlimited format! its cheap and it cheats!

Unlimited format? Yeah I don't like it either, but I play by letting my opponent use anything they want to use and I use the new rules / HL-On.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • now thats just freekin wack! he can use the poke-body/poke-power VS. pokemon powerb cheat against you!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    No cheat. If a new card says "PokePOWERs and PokeBODIES", then all of the old Pokemon Powers are also included. New ruling, less than a month old.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    Well I don't see how that is cheating either, but besides that. How is my deck looking?

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • eh, OMG wen a card effect says : not effected by "pokemon-powers" all poke-bodys and pokemon-powers are inpervios thats why unlimited format sucks!!!

Back