• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOL S7 Ranked partners

Years
  • Age 34
  • EU
  • Seen May 31, 2018
Hey all,

I've been playing a lot of League recently, been placed in Bronze 4 (Won all but 1 of my placement games). So I'm looking for people to play with. I play with Discord and would like to play with ADC if I main support.

So let me know and I'll add you in, it's time I got plat haha.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I'd like to make an EU Account right now to help you out but i don't think our home's internet may handle the regional difference. I remember playing in the NA servers while being here in the Philippines which has a somewhat manageable delay (around 0.01 to 0.02 on bad days mind you).

I might do some testing if I can play on EU West. I'm not sure about EUNE though.

My secondary role in ranked is support other than jungle so if ever i'm viable in playing in EU, i can help you out with your ADC mechanics. Also, to be blunt about to me, most Bronze to Gold ADCs are far better than I am in said role. Don't ask how i get creamed in my own elo when i do play ADC though, feelsbad.

Years
  • Age 34
  • EU
  • Seen May 31, 2018
I play mainly jungle myself, find it easiest to carry games with. Then second support haha. So play similar roles. If you set up an account in EUW let me know your IGN, I might be able to help you level up.

Also I'd be up for setting up a new account in another region if I can keep the ping low. Let me know if there's a middle area we could both play in.

Years
  • Age 34
  • EU
  • Seen May 31, 2018
Hey I created an OCE account and had a game the lag was pretty bad for me :(. It was playable but not competitively.

Back