• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Skyrim Let's Play (Unmodded) RATED M

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Woooo first LP thread. Let's hope I embed the videos correctly. Anyways...

This thread is about Skyrim, which is Rated M. I don't swear at all, but some ingame characters might. I'll copy what the game box says:
    Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol.
    There's also a few drugs in the game, such as skooma.

Anyways, I guess I should explain why I started the let's play. There's a few sites where you can post your character's stats, and I wanted to have the very best character. Also, I have never completed skyrim on legendary difficulty before, and I wanted to do that. Also I really want to make skyrim videos :p

And sorry for my terrible voice :p
    Episode 1:

This is pretty much from the beginning of the game through Helgen. Character customization too.

Episode 2:

I Escape Helgen, and proceed to Anise's cabin. Long fighting scenes.

Episode 3:

I decide to take on Bleak Falls Barrow, and get into some more long fights. Starting to think legendary was a mistake xD

Episode 4:

Part 2 of Bleak Falls Barrow. The dragur are really annoying. We also get to see some of Skyrim's amazing AI.

Last edited:
    Back