• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my Battle Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulRed

SoulRed
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    Hey there Guy's and Gal's I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I'm new so sorry . Anyway I want to have a discussion about Pokemon Competitive Teams. I need help deciding if I have at least one decent team before i blindly rush off to imminent defeat. I currently have 72 Pokemon all level 100, and no I didn't cheat I just grinded the Elite 4. The Teams I have are as follows....

Emboar > Archeops > Haxorus > Galvantula > Hydreigon > Carrocosta

Torterra > Rampardos > Garchomp > Staraptor > Lucario > Empoleon

Blaziken > Gardevoir > Aggron > Salamence > Manectric > Absol

Feraligatr > Tyranitar > Skarmory > Espeon > Heracross > Entei

Charizard > Sandslash > Gyarados > Nidoking > Arcanine > Zapdos

Serperior > Volcarona > Mandibuzz > Seismitoad > Terrakion > Eelektross

Infernape > Luxray > Glaceon > Bastiodon > Yanmega > Floatzel

Swampert > Mightyena > Flygon > Latios > Armaldo > Registeel

Meganium > Umbreon > Donphan > Raikou > Typhlosion > Suicune

Blastoise > Pidgeot > Jolteon > Ninetales > Tauros > Venomoth

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Please use the Competitive Team Help sub-forum, but be sure to read the forum guidelines before posting. You must provide movesets for each of your Pokémon, so it might be best to simply post one team instead of multiple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back