• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU create the Ability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexherobrine45

MOFPC - Master Of Fake Pokémon Creation
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2018
    I figure about a hundred other treads exist for this forum game, but I don't care because they all seem to be dead. Here's mine, and it should be a template for yours.
    <hr>
    Lone Wolf

Effect: If the Pok?mon with Lone Wolf is the last one on your team, its Attack and Special Attack get locked at +6 stages, meaning if no stat changes happened already, the stats are quadrupled.

Pok?mon with this ability: Lonavee

Justification/Explanation: Lonavee is the Alternate World Pok?mon, hailing from the Glitch Dimension/Dark World (those names are synonymous). Lonavee has been completely alone (forced by an unknown force, which surprisingly isn't Arceus, Giratina, or Kazukarii, the Pok?mon of chaos) for a very long time, forced to survive in a seemingly empty world (although it really isn't, she's just blocked from the outside world by the aforementioned force). Alright?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back