• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Distortion even though it is not sunday... today is the giveaway because PC was down on Sunday RNC doesnt do trades on the giveaway day.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
Years
I'll check that out after my give away is done, but can you pm me why Aaron40 please??

Ok, you finally got it, see you there!! :)
Ok, wait, the togepi is careful and the togetic is calm??
Also what fc please??
OH. Sorry, there's no Togetic, its the togepi, and I forgot the friend code this time. Its under my user name.

Japanese HG: 1462-6927-2699
Edit

Ensiger

A7X + Pokemon Lover. Owned.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
Sorry about my post on like, Page 261 RNC. Didn't realize today was giveaway day =P

I'll probably post in a few days then. Thanks for being nice at least =)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about my post on like, Page 261 RNC. Didn't realize today was giveaway day =P

I'll probably post in a few days then. Thanks for being nice at least =)
Once again, and this is not toward you directly, PC crashed on Sunday, so I decided to have a make up day, which is to tady, I know some pages have passed since I start this, but people, this is my give away day and I do not respond or answer other posts that are not about my give away, read the rules for this section if you have not!! I will not tell any one again, I will start reporting your post as spam!!
Yess<3
Don't be sorry, the fault is mine. (:

It's ok, I think a little bit of both there !!

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
Years
Ah my Godddd,
thank you so much. And I appreciate how you put up with me even though I messed up x:
You're the super cooliest. :D <3

RYKU

Poke master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 31, 2010
BOX 6
Cyndaquil lv1 Mild
BOX 18
Mew lv100 Docile (NBM)

Please

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
lol i hatched 5 chimcars XD 4 naive and 1 adamant and i guess ivs are ok for ingame haha but man do i need a poke with flame body or whatever it is lmao

Back