• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Neo Thunder!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Logo.jpg

" A spark to your dreams "
    Pokemon Neo Thunder is an Online Pokemon RPG having the essence of gaming as well as socialization.
    Having laid down it's foundation stone back in May 2014,Neo Thunder strives to be one of the best
    RPG's out there and nevertheless it's still in Beta!

What makes Neo Thunder unique or rather sophisticated because of its developers and their respective cooperation with the users to take suggestions as well as be on time to fix issues as well as solve problems players face during their journey in the game.

Made with the sophisticated HTML5 technology,Neo Thunder has a vast range of features for players to spend their time on as well as learn and inspire themselves to do something more
    in their lives including following their dreams as our tagline suggests.
    Inspiration is the one of the virtues that the game has been created on along with dedication .
    Neo Thunder can inspire you in many ways through it's gameplay.

Features:-

Starting from a unique cult based Profile Design having the touch of a trainer console where you can

track your day to day progress in your journey.

Screenshot_29.png

Travelling and exploring has always been

an integral part in gaming as well as in other fields to gain experience as well as improve your skills.Our maps have a rich source of inspiration behind them and why not?
    They might just be one of those neighborhoods you longed to explore.

mapshot.png

Battling and Catching is one of the integral portions of Pokemon RPGs where players test their skills gathered
    on their journey into the depths of the Pokemon world.
    Our Battle system
    gives values which are 99.9% correct
    in accordance with the Pokemon
    formulas
    in battle as well as catching
    and is one of the most advanced battle systems
    out there.

battleshot.png

At the end of the day,everyone wants to check their valuables as well as even put them up for
    a lucrative Trade or Transfer or may be even make them their favorite pokemon from
    their Box.
    The Box has simple unique UI meant for enabling you to engage in any trade
    transfer or maybe a simple battle.

Screenshot_30.png

..Many more features and competitions are waiting for you to be twitched ,explored as well as moments to be cherished
    and dreams to be sparked.

Neo Thunder wants to give it's users an experience so that their love and belief in Pokemon never dies or worns out.
    Neo Thunder focuses every moment on creating a game play more interactive,competitive
    and error free
    To make a distinguish mark in the field of RPGs and web development,Neo Thunder developers
    work and discuss day and night as how users want the actual gameplay
    and how can we do with minimum technology at hand.

"Making an RPG gameplay 80% realistic is the challenge here and that too with minimum technology at hand."
    -Phantom,Founder & CEO.

Technologies at hand:-

Open Source techs are a developer's best friend but in Neo Thunder we use less of those for the better.
    HTML5 as the skeleton or backbone of the system.
    CSS/Bootstrap for a clean cut design.
    Jquery/Javascript for a clean front end view of the website.
    PHP for a backend like none other.

Pokemon Neo Thunder
    Neo Thunder Forums

Facebook
    Twitter

Start your journey today!

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • lots of issues ...
    i played for like 5mins and couldn't go to a route.
    Battles seem to be kinda glitched as well.
    very bland site no real navigation

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    If you would be kind enough to point those issues,we will be glad to try our best to fix them :D
    Also,if you're using android,I suggest you use Puffin Browser as it provides the best experience as per player reviews.But we are working on to fix the issues with other browser.Computer play should be smooth though.Thanks!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • If you would be kind enough to point those issues,we will be glad to try our best to fix them :D
    Also,if you're using android,I suggest you use Puffin Browser as it provides the best experience as per player reviews.But we are working on to fix the issues with other browser.Computer play should be smooth though.Thanks!

The game is highly unplayable ...

6430c895d9da4b919c63b42765804343.png

5256faae7ef84ea5a214608b376246e8.png

cd9d9da64e0743ec8b64dce8b3c51022.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    We are trying to fix these atm.As said, our team is small so it might take some time but we will definitely do it.

Years
  • looks interesting. your font color is illegible in the moon skin, just btw... had to highlight the text to read it.

also, have you designed this from scratch or with rpgmaker xp?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2018
    I've played the game for a while and from what I can tell,although the game have a few bugs here and there,When you get to play the game,its pretty much addicting. Trying to top the Ranking, making your own clan and collecting event pokemon is pretty fun for me. Keep up the good work guys! And please make some of the features bug free. Then you're number one in my list :D Btw,can you change the style of the trade?Its good now but I'd love it if you could add the trade feature in both,trade and box ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    I've played the game for a while and from what I can tell,although the game have a few bugs here and there,When you get to play the game,its pretty much addicting. Trying to top the Ranking, making your own clan and collecting event pokemon is pretty fun for me. Keep up the good work guys! And please make some of the features bug free. Then you're number one in my list :D Btw,can you change the style of the trade?Its good now but I'd love it if you could add the trade feature in both,trade and box ^_^
    After hearing what our players want,we decided to halt our Update and focus on fixing the bugs.We fixed almost all the bugs were taken care of.Now,back to our update again!If you find any more,please report it to us and we will take care of it asap.Thanks!We also changed the graphics.We will try to regularly update the thread from now so stay tuned!We are working on a new feature as of now so expect a minor update!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Thanks for all your support!We are near the border of 1K Players!We would love to hear your opinions regarding what you'd like to see in PNT in the future.We have fixed every bug we heard of.Now,we would want to develop the game as how our players want it to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Extremely Sorry to everyone who waited for the game. We received positive feedbacks but some negatives as well. Being busy with real life I did not have enough time to spend on this thread.Please check out Beta 3 which have no bugs that were reported, the ui changed, mega evolves are added.
    Quests and real time hunting added. I will update this thread once I have more time as I am still busy till the end of June. I thank the other devs for working on PNT. I know the game's first impression wasn't what most expected but we are developing more and more for you! We are working on PvP and stories.They might take time but we will make them a reality! That's all for now!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Fresger gyms, which are like battle mansion with difficulty of Battle Tree added ^_^

Back