• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good team for double?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Pokemon/Move sets (all lv. 100)
    Game is Omega Ruby

Greninja - Ability is Torrent, No item
    Mat Block, Night slash, Surf and Dive.

Darkrai - Ability is Bad Dreams with a Dark Plate
    Nightmare, Dark Void, Ominous Wind and Dark Pulse

Garchomp - Ability is Rough Skin with Rocky Helmet for people trying to melee me.
    Dig, Dragon Rush, Surf and Dragon Claw

Dragonite - Ability is Inner Focus, No item
    Dragon Dance, Hurricane, Dragon Rush and Outrage

My thoughts on revising Dragonite is to replace Dragon Dance with Thunderbolt and Outrage with Flame Thrower.

Strategy-
    I send out Greninja and Darkrai. My Greninja uses Mat Block while my Darkrai uses Dark void.
    Now both Pokemon, assuming it hit are asleep. If they chose to mega evolve or have a primal pokemon, they are targeted with Darkrai using Nightmare than Greninja using Night slash. My Greninja has an insane speed stat and is rarely contested. Assuming that Darkrai faints, because everyone thinks that the Darkrai is Offence when it's the support pokemon, I send out Garchomp. I have no idea where this monster came from but it can OHKO nearly every dragon type. Garchomp will use dig with greninja using surf. Any fire types are typically wiped off the battle. This leaves 2 fainted if the mega was targeted and 1 if there was no mega yet. Assuming that there was none, it usually ends up as a 3v3.
    This process repeats over since Garchomps Def, Sp.D and Speed are insane, so it can take 3-4 Draco Meteors. Dragon types are very common so the Garchomp is a huge sweeper along with Greninja who weakens the other Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back