• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Sprite doesn't reappear after clearflag before warp

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Code:
    clearflag 0x159
    setvar 0x4059 0x0
    warp 0x1 0x6F 0xFF 0x3 0x11
    end

This bit of code (it's a long script so I just post the most relevant stuff) is supposed to unhide a person
    in the current map, however when I come back to the map, the person is still hidden.

Edit: I solved the issue, was just a case of forgetting to put checkflag in the part of my script that checks for gender...

But now I have a new problem; right before the warp happens, if the player spams start button + a, they can get into the menu before the warp completes, and this will glitch the game out. The music stops playing, scripts in the level bugs out..

Any idea how I can write the code to make it not possible to do this glitch?

Last edited:
    Years
  • In your script you must add a showsprite command after the clearflag for reappear the sprite.

clearflag 0x159
    showsprite 0x(sprite)
    setvar 0x4059 0x0
    warp 0x1 0x6F 0xFF 0x3 0x11
    end

Last edited:
    Back