• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Removing the roaming Latias/Latios in Emerald

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    I've added both Latias and Latios as static encounters, so I'd now like to remove the roaming one so that there aren't duplicates. I assume it would just be a case of removing a special from a script like removing the roaming legendary beast is in FireRed, but I can't actually find the script that activates it in the first place. I've looked through all of the scripts in the player's house but none of them include the part where your mum asks you what colour the Pokémon on TV was. If anyone knows where I can find this script, and how I can remove the roaming Pokémon if I need to do anything different for that, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Years
  • You can try to compile the following script to replace the original full script.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back