• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Clan" v5 - We're Back!

J J JUAN

Psychic Master
Years
  • Ok, but test battles must be in the Poke Community server, to enter the server only copy this in the advance connection: 108.35.87.54:5080 my PO server name is J J JUAN, but for a test battle you must ask Ooka or Alakazam.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • J J JUAN, if you'd like to be a Recuiter let me know. You're doing a great job getting all the info to possible members, and you have a good enough skill level.

Also to announce, Elvis Cheeseley has proven himself and will now join the rank of Elite Member, along with Alakazam17.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Sorry to double post but, I am still here, just having problems with my computer. Dunno if anyone is even looking here, but feel free to have discussions if you'd like.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Hello Ooka. I don't know if you remember me but I was around for clan v3 o.o. I forgot how to play and see were at gen V so I just wanted to say ... sup.

Back