• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity, Hope you guys can help in my rom hack

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    Hi, I'm new here.

My name is Joshua, I'm 16 and I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I created this account because I'm very interested in rom hacking and I kindly, wanted you guys to help me out in my first ever rom hack, Pokemon DPS Edition, which I just uploaded (If you cannot find it, I believe it is in the moderation queue but there is no need to worry as it will be uploaded really soon). I would really appreciate if you can help me with the Professor's intro as it is sort of glitchy. I would be very really happy if you will cooperate and help me in developing this hack, since our leader stated that if we cannot fix the Professor's intro by Thursday 7th November, he might cancel this project. So, hopefully we might expect your help in fixing this intro amidst a few other stuff such as start screen and a new Professor Birch's sprite. I believe it will be fun!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi Joshua, welcome to the community :) You can post your queries in the ROM Hacking Help forum. Not everyone here is a ROM hacker, so you might want to post this in the place where you'll get a Helping Hand.

All the best for the ROM hack of yours, by the way!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    I have posted it in the ROM Hacking Help forum. So, if anyone would like to help me, they can check the hack in this link

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=426054

Years
  • Hi Joshua, and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
    I can't help you with your ROM hack but I wish you to find someone who can.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Hello there welcome to PC hope you like it here I hope you find someone here to help you good luck

Back