• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Could We Please Get A List Of The Supported Styles?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    In the post announcing the 1.7.0 update, you mentioned that there are "supported styles" that have the navigation bar scroll with you. Can we please get a list of these styles?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Everything in the footer theme picker except Midnight Misty, the Stand Nexus and The Johto Elite has the sticky header. Those three I think were oversights, we'll get to them next.

Years
  • The whole new navbar in "supported styles" doesn't refer to having the sticky navigation bar, but rather the implementation of the navbar itself, which has been rolled into every style there.

But since their absence does seem like an oversight, well. Let's do something about that.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Can I just say that Midnight Misty still out here gettin upgrades ten years later is mind blowing.

I hope it keeps getting some occasional upgrades in the future!

Back