• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon moves challenge run. (G/S/C)

11wildy

Me!
Years
  • This is another challenge run. You have to play through the game while teaching your pokemon only moves it can learn by themselves, so no breeding and no TM's.

Rules:
    1. You can't learn your pokemon any attack by breeding or TM. (Or any other way I might have forgot)
    2. You can choose whatever pokemon you want, but you can also do it in combination with another challenge. Example: You want to do a fire monotype run and you are training a Typhlosion, a Flareon and a Growlite. You can choose as attacks for Typhlosion out of those: Ember, flame wheel, Flamethrower, Quick attack, smokescreen, tackle, leer and swift.
    3. You can teach your pokemon attacks with TM's as long as it can learn the attack himself. Example: That Typhlosion learns Swift later in the game, but you find the Swift TM erlyer. You can teach him swift by using the TM because he can also learn it by himself. That way TM's are used to teach him an attack earlyer.
    4. You have to post what pokemon and moves you ended with.
    5. HM slaves are allowed.
    6. The challenge ends when getting all 16 badges or if you beat Red. You can choose yourself, but there are 2 completing catagory's and it gives you more honor when beating red, but you don't have too. When you beat red you won't be in the 16 badges catagory.

I'll participate too.

Have fun, and don't forget to update!

In progress:

Got all 16 badges:

Beaten Red:

Back