• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Dissecting...

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
Years
  • So I'm one of those guys who really likes to pick apart at game coding to discover the exact depth of the games I play and how much influence I have on them. Does anyone know where I can find details on Pokémon stats, different opponent AIs, catch formulas, and such strictly for the first gen games?

Thanks in advance. ;o

80s.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I'm not really sure of what you want here, but I do know that on Generation I, AI will use the most effective move based by type until running out of PP (like Haze on Dragon)

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
    Years
  • Thanks Mega Shock, I appreciate you leading me to Smogon! Learning all about IVs and EVs which was more along the lines of what I was searching for, the box glitch, and other useful tidbits.

I tip my hat to you, sir. =o

Back