• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I LOVE PKMN Breeding!

RamenSlayer67

I LOVE Breeding PKMN for People!
Years
  • Hello, My Name is Josh and I am New to this Community. I have been Playing Pokémon Competitively for 6 Years and Playing Pokémon in General for 20+ Years. I love Battling with My Mono Steel & Normal Teams, Poison-Normal Dual Teams and my Eeveelution Team! Even though I am a Decent Battler...I Love Pokémon Breeding the Most. In my Spare Time I Breed Pokémon for Other Trainers. If my PKMN Breeding Services are Allowed here, I'll be more than happy to Help anyone who Asks! I love making New Friends, especially those in the Pokémon Community! I hope to Talk to Some of you guys soon!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Glad to see more people coming in for competitive battling and trading. We have sections dedicated to those exact things here and here, so definitely check them out! You'll be able to participate in PC's battling server, and maybe open up your own trade shop if you feel like it!

Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions! Happy posting! n_n

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Awesome! I'm so happy you're enjoying PC so far. Best of luck to you and I'll see you around the boards! n_n

Back