• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD PC

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Now that the Pokémon Sword and Shield games are out. I hope to quickly see a fangame for pc with pokemon dynamax and others ca can be supercool

NotaFanofSword

Max (The hater of sword and shield)
    Years
  • All I want is for them to remake SW and SH without gamefreak at all. It's starting to feel like gamefreak is a burden to their own series ;-;

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    All I want is for them to remake SW and SH without gamefreak at all. It's starting to feel like gamefreak is a burden to their own series ;-;

I know what you mean. It's annoying that they apparently reused some models but STILL cut the Pokedex. They really should've just reduced it to 700, or just kept them all in the game and reused more models.

Back