• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trying to fill DeX. Need sword exclusives and trade exclusives. I will give some nice shield exclusives or good iv mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    I need scraggy or scrafty! Sol rock, passimian, trev or phantump, rufflet or braviary ,excelgor escavalier. I have 382 pokemon caught so I can give you good quality pokemon. I'm trying to fill my DeX. Thanks I'll trade my zamazenta with his shield for zacien with his sword plz and thanks to those who trade!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    I need scraggy or scrafty! Sol rock, passimian, trev or phantump, rufflet or braviary ,excelgor escavalier. I have 382 pokemon caught so I can give you good quality pokemon. I'm trying to fill my DeX. Thanks I'll trade my zamazenta with his shield for zacien with his sword plz and thanks to those who trade!

I'm also trying to fill my shield dex, i need oranguru eiscue basculin and few others. I can provide most of the sword exclusives.
    Let me know if you're interested

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    I'm also trying to fill my shield dex, i need oranguru eiscue basculin and few others. I can provide most of the sword exclusives.
    Let me know if you're interested

Hey Maybe I can help you with some of those pokemon! ^^ Can you tell me what pokemon you need? I just need #298 Riolu and #347 Turtonator.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    Hey Maybe I can help you with some of those pokemon! ^^ Can you tell me what pokemon you need? I just need #298 Riolu and #347 Turtonator.

That's awesome ! I do have riolu and I'm trying to catch a turtonator, which i can trade as soon as I have. Could you message me your friend ID or link code ? Thanks !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back