• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • No idea. I got through quite a bit of the first one, lost interest, never played the second one. So atm not too exited about it in any case.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wait a sec. You are asking about a third game to this series and it hasn't been a year since the last game was released?!

Be patient, man. It'll come in 3 or 4 years... if it comes at all anyways.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • I don't think it will take three or four years... I think if Nintendo is going to do another one, it will be released next year.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Pokemon Ranger. I got stucked in the one and in the two as well and then lost interest...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • It'll be in two or three years time.

I never really liked the Ranger games anyway, they just didn't interest me. I only got the first one for the Manaphy, which, after a while of playing, I gave up on and decided I'd get one of my friend.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Pokémon General isn't the place to talk about the games, my friend~ :( And since this is about a handheld game, it's off to Handheld games we go! XD

-Moved-

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really dont care about the 3rd one because I've played the first one, lost interest and never played it again. Also when they advertised the 2nd one on TV, I will always boo the television

:t354:TG

Back