• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyrus

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
This guy has been hurting my thoughts.

I'm thinking he's Arceus.
It might seem like a sudden speculation to some but wouldn't it make sense in some way? Correct me if you have a clear point denying that possibility.

A guy creating a new universe, only to be doomed to be a pokemon that creates the same thing over.
Repeating time-cycles is a pretty common thing in writing nowadays, sure Diamond and Pearl (and platinum) Might be quite a few years back... but it would make for a fun twist that the pokemon universe came into existence because of this guy being cursed into making it what he despised.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
That theory is way over the top.

Cyrus to me is a delusional cardboard villain; which isn't very atypical for the Pokemon series.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Just think about it, it's not completely insane.

He forced a universe to be created, he was the only one that entered.
Arceus is known as the original one.

Technically, Cyrus is the original one in that universe.
Plus he managed to create bindings around Dialga and Palkia that looked awfully similar to the one Arceus has.

After Dialga and Palkia destroyed the portal, he might have been cursed to become Arceus.

Back