• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] saiyancraft Chronicles volume one - azure part 1

Azuredude

master of lightning magic but not to bad at punchi
Years
  • [ disclaimer: this is more or less based on my time on a game I played. some events may have been altered for entertainment and story purposes. also expect grammar to be questionable in some places finally this is going to be long with that all out of the way enjoy. because this a dbz fan fic there is violence and some cussing you have been warned I have edit this from it original version to make it more kid friendly.]

-Chapter 1-

Universe # 25689445 also know as SaiyanCraft. In this universe all of the most powerful races lived on earth more or less in peace. This is the story of Azure and his adventures. During age 845 azure was born to a couple of low class saiyans and while they where weak in over all power, his family had a natural use of Ki and could use this to beat enemies sometimes 10x stronger then them. Azure's father tutored Azure in basic martial arts using a the blue fire combat style with focused on attack from afar with Ki but remaining at the ready with steady supply of Ki to keep on the move.

At the age of 19 Azure left home to go on a training journey and to forge his path as a great fighter. After weeks of travel he came across a battlefield graveyard. On the ground in front of him was the bones of a long sent dead warrior but he had a sword next to him it glowed with a faint light. Azure reached down and grabbed the sword to his surprise it was balanced very well so he used some cloth to make him a sword holster.

Two months later after lots of travel he made it to the main land this was where all of the greatest fighters in the universe gathered to fight and train he stepped on to some wasteland he was immediately attacked by some green monsters that he would later find out where Saibamen. He was surrounded and he could tell they where much stronger then him but he had to try so he pulled out his sword and prepared for battle.

The first one ran straight at him Azure slashed his sword side way cutting thought the green monster like butter. After that the other five teamed up on him he was getting the shit kicked out of himself until he managed to knee one in to its allies and they started to fight them selves. Using the distraction he tried his luck he had never manged to fire off ki before but he had to if he hoped to live so he charged up and fired a t shot at the brawling monsters and it worked the attack hit and blew them all up however this also used up all of Azure's energy and he collapsed on the ground.

-Chapter 2-

Azure woke up in a wood cabin he felt like he had been hit by a truck. He looked around his surroundings to find that it was a small room with a bed and a small fireplace to warm up the room. His sword was propped up against the wall. It also looked like some one had cleaned the sword as all of the blood from his battle was not on it at all. Azure tried to sit up but he coughed up some blood.

"You must be very brave or very stupid kid." said an Unknown Voice

"Who's there?!" yelled Azure

Out of a shadows stepped a man who looked a few years older then him.

"The name's PieBro" said the man. "I found you out in the wastelands near here... looks like you got in a fight with some Saibamen. How many? Two? Three?"

"Six" said Azure quietly.

"Six? Wow did you get lucky." said PieBro "Well if you like I could teach you help you get strong enough to handle the land but you learn my way or it is the highway am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

PieBro tought azure how to use the Power of Chaos with, as he put it, was knowing when to protect but when to destroy. During this time Azure learned how to control his ki and he made a move of his own called the Destructo Wave. It was green wave which when fired was four times whatever Azure power was and it helped out a lot when he was forced to spar stronger foes. PieBro, who was proud of Azure's progress, aloud Azure to enter the World Martial Arts Tournament, where the greatest fighters gather to fight.

The day if the tournament, Azure tried to prep himself mentally. He fought his fear of all the great fighters present. The winner of the last five tournaments, koto, had been teaching students and they where all fighting this time. He also met the master of this land Kish who would be reffing the fights. Azure watched two breath taking battles then it was his turn.

"Now for fight number three! Azure vs Mr. Popo! Contestants please come to the ring!" shouted Kish

Azure stepped in to the ring to see his opponent towering over him his power was almost crushing him. Azure however stood firm and would not give to the fear of lose he would fight even if he got his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

"Alright! 3! 2! 1! FIGHT!!!" yelled Kish

The moment after that a wave of pure darkness flew at Azure and one shot him... he was out cold. When he came to his master PieBro was laughing his ass off. He was confused he thought his master would have been mad at him for losing.

"Tough luck kid! Just try again next time." said PieBro still laughing.

"Well master I will go on my own now... may we meet again" said Azure.

With his sword on his back and the knowledge he had gained, Azure went out into the world and would find a way to become one of the greatest fighters out there.

Last edited:

Azuredude

Years
  • oh forgot to add this to the end but please leave feedback I use it to help me improve my writing and my storys

Azuredude

Years
  • -Chapter 3-

After weeks of training alone Azure had gained in power greatly. He had mastered his control over Ki and could fire large amounts of Ki with out running out of power. He could also fly at full power and endure much more before being defeated.

As the weeks went on he had heard of a army forming. He looked around to find out where to find this army. He got mixed results as sometimes people would point him on the right path and other would tell him to back off. After a month of searching he found their main base. A sign that read "accepting new members".

Azure walked in to the base to see two fighters going at it. They where punching each other with great fury after two more mins of kicking the crap out of each other one finally collapsed. A voice yelled out after the fighter collapsed.

"Good job Kid, but you can't join" said an unknown voice

"Alright... thanks for letting me try." said the fighter who had fallen

Ultiz looked Azure's way and had a dark smile appear on his face and Azure looked back with a determined look on his. Azure got in a stance getting ready to fight. Someone next to Ultiz teleported in front him.

"Beezer, I think he wants to be tested. He is all your's." says Ultiz

"As you with my lord." said Beezer "I am going to turn you to dust you little punk!"

"Just shut up and fight." said Azure

Beezer teleported at Azure and kicked him in the face. Azure back-flipped, jumped off the wall, and elbowed Beezer in the face. Azure backed off and then went in with a kick. Beezer caught it and threw Azure into a table. Azure jumped up and threw a dish at Beezer and he tried to doge it, but it still cut his face.

" You little asshole!!! I am going to fucking kill you!!!" shouted the angry Beezer

Azure was silent.

Beezer teleported again and as he teleported a purple energy ball formed in his fist. With a swift strike, Beezer's fist went thought Azure's chest and the walls behind Azure was painted a crimson red. Azure fell to his knee and coughed up blood. As Beezer looked on, Azure managed to stand up and he got back in to his stance. He then charged at Beezer again.

"How is he still alive?" said Ultiz

"Amazing, he sealed his wound with ki!" said Peculiar

As the two talked, Azure hit Beezer with a multitude of combos causing Beezer to get thrown thought a window. Azure charged up his Destructo Wave and Beezer charged up his Blast of Destruction. However, before ether side could fire there move Ultiz jumped in the middle and kneed them in chest. He threw a senzu bean to each person.

"Ok, that's enough Beezer, stand down. Azure, well done you are in. Welcome to the Saiyan Army" said Ultiz

"You better watch your back punk, because I am going to rip your head off!" said Beezer angrily

Azure would spend the next few months sparing and training with his new allies. He was slowly reaching his destiny, but he is still a long way off. There are many challenges still ahead of Azure, but as always he will find a way to stand up to them.

Azuredude

Years
  • -Chapter 4-
    It had been six months since azure had joined the saiyan army. In that time he had done well he had made friends and he had gotten a lot stronger. There were two people who azure would train and live with during this time one was his sparing partner Fleon and his teacher Piebro.

So one day they where training for an important event which would start later that week. they had agreed to train all week so they where of use to the army. Fleon would challenged Azure all the time and today would be no different and piebro normally just watched then kick the shit out of the winner

"Azure I want to fight" said Fleon

"Dude I already fought you like five times today but fine" said Azure

Now Fleon fought differently then azure. Azure preferred Ki combat and would rarely go in to a hand to hand fight. But fleon rarely used Ki and would rather be in his opponents face bitch slapping there teeth out of there mouths. This always made the fights fun because Azure had to work hard to keep his distance and Fleon had to try and keep up with Azures speed.

so they both got in there combat stances the air around them electrified as they slowly raised there power in anticipation of the fight. azure had a light blue aura which was impressive to look at in the evening. mean while Fleon had a dark purple colored aura which flickered with small amounts of lighting.

"ok you both ready fight!" yelled piebro

They both rush forward and when they collided with there elbows the ground under them shattered with vigor. azure jumped back and fire five small ki shots. fleon back hand two of them then he dodge two more but the last one caught him in the chest. fleon flew back after the attack had hit him. he hit his back on one of the arena posts and coughed up some blood but he then jumped up and knee azure in the gut. with azure off balance fleon hit azure with a small combo then he kicked him in the air.

"azure I will beat you this time dammit" yelled fleon

fleon charged at azure but did not relies that azure had been charging his ultimate move. azure dodged fleon midair then teleported in front of him and kicked him in the face knocking him to the ground. as floen stood up spiting out dirt azure tell at him.

"hey fleon catch!"yelled azure "destrcto wave!!!"

fleon would not have time to dodge the attack so he tried to push it back with all his strength but fleon was to weak with his ki and the attack threw him back and knocked him out cold. when he came to azure had a worried look on his face and piebro was yelling at someone.

"what did I miss while I was out" said fleon

"dezgrizzly tried to kill ulzi that's what happened" said piebro

moments after the fight had finish a messager had showed up to deliver the news to them. ultzi had survived the battle but he was very hurt and very pissed he had declared dezgrizzly a traitor and that we should try to kill him on sight. piebro said he would train them harder then ever and that he will teach them to fight to kill

with all that happened azure had no clue what the future held and would there be a time he would leave this army only time will tell.

-Chapter 5-

it had been only two weeks since deizgrissly had try to kill ulitz. everyone was feeling the pressure to improve or else. during the last two weeks piebro had been forcing azure and fleon to team against him in order to train them to fight as a team. so far it had produced mixed results some times they would do a number on piebro and almost defeat him other time they would knock each other out.

"you two need to work together or you will never beat me I swear I should just get a stick and start smacking you guys with it every time you mess up" said piebro who looked a little annoyed

"sorry master piebro" said azure and fleon at the same time.

suddenly in the distance there was a explosion it had come from the castle. all three of them flew there to watch in horror as the first attack from grizzly new army was taking place. they watched as fighters much stronger then all three of them combined where cut down.

"Azure Fleon stick together I am going in alone" Piebro yelled at them "I want you two to go help get the wounded out of here"

"Yes sir" said Fleon

" we will try our best master piebro" said Azure

azure and fleon worked quickly to get there comrades off the battle field as quickly as they could. there where about to go pick up a squad that had gotten wiped out by someone when they where attacked by a member of grizzly's army. he wore a blue GI with a spiral on his back.

"I remember you" yelled azure "you where trying out for the army the same day i did but you failed... what was your name I forget"

"my name is particular doctor but most just call me doc" said doc "but that is enough talk I got orders I am going to kill you both"

doc then started to power up he was easily stronger then both azure and fleon but not my much. he had a blue aura as well but unlike azure his was a darker blue and it seemed to swirl around him like a tornado. azure looked at fleon and nodded. they but unleashed there full power doc had a momentary look of shock on his face when this happened but he quickly hid it.

azure and fleon charged forward swinging punches at doc but doc was good dam good and he was blocking there punches easily he then kneed azure in the gut and backhanded fleon. they stood back up and charged at him again. doc was force to back up every time he blocked some of there punches. finally azure hit doc with a kick in the chest which made him off balance for a few moments.

"fleon let do this while we got the chance!" yelled azure
    "right!" responded fleon

fleon ran forward and knee doc in the gut then he grabbed docs arms and jumped up and hit doc in the face with both of his knees. azure then teleported in front of where doc had been sent flying and kicked him in to the air with a powerful kick. fleon then responded by teleporting in to the air and hitting doc on the top of his head with both his fists clenched together. doc was knocked back to the ground and slammed in to it with a massive force.

azure and fleon teleported to the crater. they thought that what they did would be enough to defeat this powerful warrior but they where wrong. doc flew out of the crater and punched them both in the face. he however was badly wounded his GI had been torn to shreds his right arm was covered in blood and he had a black eye. however that one punch did damaged to both azure and fleon both where on one knee coughing up blood.

"ill give you two credit you managed to wound me badly for that I will show you the respect of a quick death" said doc

"ugh azure this guy is out of our league we are going to die here" said fleon

"no don't give up fleon I have a plan lets try that new team attack we had created the other day" said azure

"OK lets do it" said fleon

they charged forward in hopes to win this fight and to save there allies fleon speed up and elbowed doc in the face then they both kicked him in the gut sending him flying backwards. doc stopped himself by digging his feet in to the ground he coughed up a little bit of blood. azure and fleon ran at him with a ball of light purple energy in there hands and shot doc in the face with it which knocked him out cold. they flew towards there allies in hopes that they where not to late.

they had managed to defeat one of grizzly's many warriors but how many more would they have to fight before the day is done only time will tell

Back