• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project V

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Hi my name is HackerL, I want to romhack FireRed but I do not know where I should start. I want to expand the tileset area to add more to my game, expand the pokedex, (not including every pokemon ever made unless many people ask for), Expand and update OW sprites, (making sprites b2/w2 versions), and a brand new story. However, I do not know if Firered has the amount of space I need for this project. As of right now, I'm trying to add custom tilesets to the game, but I honestly don't know how I can possibly add all of these tilesets into it, (for example, I want implement MagicScarf's tilesets with Phyromanical's tilesets, but because I need to conserve space, I don't know how to correctly group up these tilesets in the same pallette). I'm a beginner, but I have been rom hacking for a bit now, the only thing I can't do is create scripts and ASM, (idk what ASM is honestly). If someone would be willing to teach me everything possible as a coach/trainer, or help me, it would mean a lot! Even sending links would be helpful! I hope I can learn from the community soon and finish my romhack by next year, (as great as Pokemon Life's progression). Thank you for reading this and have a great day!

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • In the same boat man, ASM is a pain to learn. best I can say is just repoint the table. Unfortunately, i don't know where to find the table. Anyway, good luck (:

Back