• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald Status Screen (Lua Script for BizHawk)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Hey everyone and welcome :)
    I would love to introduce to you my status screen lua- script for Pokémon Emerald / BizHawk!
    Its just a tiny script but perfect for streams!
    I saw plenty of custom software that let you change your Pokémon Display with an easy mouseclick, and show what current team you have.
    I thought it might be possible to make this even easier, completely automated and more informative (as long as you play on the BizHawk Emulator)

There might be a chance that i will keep working on this but for now this seems pretty neat.
    So here a little showoff!

Full:

Lite Version:

Updated: 14th November 2020
    Download: https://mega.nz/file/65hxwAIY#wx0XyuhNm5W2B7D81JeVvOed9eTuKvV46fz9WMRSidg

Credits go to me (Straylite) and Teawater from the Golden Sun Hacking Community who helped me a lot!
    Enjoy!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Update
    14th November 2020

Fixed: Wrong spriteIDs / Wrong pkmn images

Added: Element Display

McPaul

On my way to become a controversial and hated memb
    Years
  • That is WAY too cool!
    Which offsets did you use for this patch?

Last edited:
    Back