• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated gen 5 XY sprites?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Is there anywhere I can find animated gen 5 style sprites for all XY pokemon and megas?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
That's the only one I've been able to one too... I guess I'll have to start a project/campaign of something to get the rest

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hey,there is xy sprites in gen 5 style on pokemon showdown.You can check out play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites.
I don't know whether it is okay to take from it or not,but as it is given an option to download,it should be okay.

Last edited:
Years
Hey,there is xy sprites in gen 5 style on pokemon showdown.You can check out play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites.
I don't know whether it is okay to take from it or not,but as it is given an option to download,it should be okay.
Dude! They are static Sprites,Not Animated!

moved to the correct subforum
Thanks For doing the right Thing at right Time!!

Last edited by a moderator:

remer

The Warrior
Years
But,i noticed moving aegislash sprites in showdown.
Edit:Oops,i am noticing now that other xy sprites are not animated,but aegislash is,so some others should also be animated.

Last edited:
Back