• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would Love a Ash & Richie Anime Series

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
So I just finished watching the first season of "Pokémon" since I'm wanting to start from the beginning and watch all of the episodes again. After finishing I got into thinking I wish they had a anime series with ash and Richie. I Enjoy watching both together as they have some sort of similarity and their friendship is amazing, if they was to bring him again in the picture I'd binge watch it haha. it kind of makes me sad though because is been so long since the last encounter i wanna know how he is doing , what Pokémon he has now and how much stronger has he gotten since then.

Like to be honest I love "Pokémon Journey" Although at first I was on edge until I kept watching it eventually stuck to me but ain't nothing compare to having the two duo's I much prefer what do guys think ? lets have a conversation about it.

Back