• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] BluRay Questions

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    Was considering getting more home video releases. Saw a BluRay set of the Indigo League anime. Does that include all the episodes (excluding the banned ones) up until Episode 78 (Friends to the End), or nah?

Like is it the equivalent of all three of the DVD volume sets, or just the first two for "Season 1"?

On Amazon, looking at the pages, the "Champion's Edition" of the BluRay apparently isn't all of the Indigo League, and the BluRay and DVD sets for the Standard Edition are all jumbled together so I can't tell from user reviews, and I don't seem to able able to ask a question about the product. Anyone know about this?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It includes the first 52 episodes.

188120_back.jpg

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    That's the Champion's Edition I mentioned before... I was asking about the Standard because it was given a different listing. Sorry if I was unclear.

Back