• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Multichoice box problem

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • So I used Multichoice editor to add new boxes and then I put my texts in it
    Then I went on A-Map but half of mt maps were wiped out,no trace of them left
    I had 47 banks before adding new boxes,but now I got only 23
    What did I do wrong?

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Yup, I just tested the Multichoice Box Editor again, (With a copy of my ROM) and it did the same thing. My guess would be that Multichoice Box Editor doesn't know where to put the extra data for the multichoice boxes, and it overwrites space that shouldn't overwritten, such as map banks, Pokédex Entries, and Sprites. (Maybe more, but I'm not checking right now😀)

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • Yup, I just tested the Multichoice Box Editor again, (With a copy of my ROM) and it did the same thing. My guess would be that Multichoice Box Editor doesn't know where to put the extra data for the multichoice boxes, and it overwrites space that shouldn't overwritten, such as map banks, Pokédex Entries, and Sprites. (Maybe more, but I'm not checking right now😀)

I got helped on the discord section from haven1433
    you need to download his tool HexManiacAdvance 0.33
    and then go to multichoice then go to the last one and click add new,then just click repoint wherever it is written to

here is haven tool

https://github.com/haven1433/HexManiacAdvance/releases

Back