• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Bill

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Bill is the creator the Pokemon Storage System. When you first meet him, he will be trapped in the body of a Pokemon. Which Pokemon depends on which version of Kanto you're playing. In Gen III, he's a Clefairy, in Gen VII, he's inside a Nidorino. After you free him from the Pokemon body, he will give you a ticket to the SS Anne.

In the Johto games, he is living in Ecruteak, and will give the player an Eevee after talking to him. After Bill, many other scientists have made or greatly expanded upon the Storage System, but I'm not gonna talk about any of them here.

What did you think of Bill? I think he's pretty cool, tbh. Wish I could battle him, though... maybe someday.

Back