• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What do ya'll think of the new trailer?

GlaceonBlitz

Professional Glaceon Trainer
Years
The thing that came to me the most was the hairstyles. Pfft, I can't imagine what the poor eevee was going through with that bowl haircut in the trailer.

Also customizing your partner's clothes, aaah!! I honestly LOVE bonding with your pokemon in the games and stuff like that-- aah im sorry i'm geeking out about it <3

And to be honest, it kind of confused me when it said your starters can be male and female. Weren't they always either male or female? Or can you choose-- oooh!!!~

Anyways, what are ya'lls opinions?

oof and one more thing: riding on an arcanine with an eevee on your head is just-- I almost cried when i saw that.

also forgive me if i posted this in the wrong section? I think i posted it correctly but i literally just signed up an hour or so ago so,, haha.

Back