• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Fun Time Starter Ranch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeRyder

Saxisai - Dead but not Forgotten
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Welcome to the Fun Time Starter Ranch!

Here, I will be giving away my available starters to the people of PokeCommunity. This is a giveaway, so this means that I will accept literally anything for these pokemon! My goal is to help those trainers in need of certain starters to obtain them.

You may have as many as you would like, but depending on the amount requested, some may be sent over as eggs.

Available Starters:
    Spoiler:

I will continue to update the original post on what I have available and what is still needed for me to provide a full service to the people of PokeCommunity.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Could someone please move this to the shop thread? Please and thanks in advance

Hello!
    You need 20 or more different offers before I can move this in the Trade Shop section! :)
    When you do, or if you have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to ask me directly!

BlakeRyder

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hello!
    You need 20 or more different offers before I can move this in the Trade Shop section! :)
    When you do, or if you have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to ask me directly!

Okay thank you so much. I will delete my request to move it so I'm not double posting.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Welcome to the Fun Time Starter Ranch!

Here, I will be giving away my available starters to the people of PokeCommunity. This is a giveaway, so this means that I will accept literally anything for these pokemon! My goal is to help those trainers in need of certain starters to obtain them.

You may have as many as you would like, but depending on the amount requested, some may be sent over as eggs.

Available Starters:
    Spoiler:

I will continue to update the original post on what I have available and what is still needed for me to provide a full service to the people of PokeCommunity.

Can I have the following:
    Bullbasaur (male)
    Chamander (female)
    Squirtle (male)
    Chikorita (female)
    Cyndaquil (male)
    Turtwig (male)

BlakeRyder

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Can I have the following:
    Bullbasaur (male)
    Chamander (female)
    Squirtle (male)
    Chikorita (female)
    Cyndaquil (male)
    Turtwig (male)
    Breeding your starters now. Hopefully by the time you read this I'll be ready to trade! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back