• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Drawing Icons and Text in a smaller size (PScreen_Summary)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Hello all, I am currently redesigning my Pokemon Summary Screens and went for a Sword/Shield like minimalistic design. Problem is that the regular icons and texts are a bit too big for the summary screen.
    So my question is: Is it possible to draw icons in half the size or even in 0.75 and how would i modify this section for example to achieve this?
    Code:
    # Show the Poké Ball containing the Pokémon
        ballimage = sprintf("Graphics/Pictures/Summary/icon_ball_%02d",@pokemon.ballused)
        imagepos.push([ballimage,300,18,0,0,-1,-1,])
    Same question for the text:
    Code:
    # Write the held item's name
        if @pokemon.hasItem?
          textpos.push([PBItems.getName(@pokemon.item),16,352,0,Color.new(64,64,64),Color.new(176,176,176)])
        else
          textpos.push([_INTL("None"),16,352,0,Color.new(192,200,208),Color.new(208,216,224)])
        end
    Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
    Back