• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Its not a matter of cloning xD It's a matter of ... It's so rare!! =o
Ummmm.... I think Ima hold off on trading it if that's ok xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
If you hosting the trade doesn't work Live I think were all having issues with wifi right now because it's not working for me either but if you need a middleman I'm your guy bro.

Years
If you hosting the trade doesn't work Live I think were all having issues with wifi right now because it's not working for me either but if you need a middleman I'm your guy bro.

yeah ive seen a bunch other people are having issues too.. :/

yeah its only three pokes, so if it doesnt work ill hit you up

Its not a matter of cloning xD It's a matter of ... It's so rare!! =o
Ummmm.... I think Ima hold off on trading it if that's ok xD

?

if you're concerned about it becoming common, i could always put non-redis rights or just trophy case it if you want, but yeah, i really like cradily too. ;)

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Ya, it would be great on a UU Sandstorm team xD That would be great if you didn't Redistribute =P When can you trade?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Ummm, I'll post here when I'm ready to trade since I can't trade right now xD

If you REALLY want to redistribute, Just ask and my dicision will porbbably change in the future =P

Back