• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Offering Help for writing plots, dialogues, characters etc

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Bump! Am still open for writing! Also updated the post to showcase dex entries!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I could use your help for sure, i sent you a friend request on discord, smoking army. let me know if you are still offering help thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    I'm thinking about making a new region hack using FireRed (and FireRed tiles). Sent you a friend request to talk it over.

CinnaDonut

Empoleon Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Hello! I'm working on a fan game I've had an idea on for about a year now. I previously had a team going to work on this stuff but things ultimately fell through due to life. Now, I'm plugging away at the project by myself and could really use the help! I sent you a friend request :)

Back